Goat Milk Shampoo
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We are currently available in Mumbai only, your pin code will be verified during check out. Deliveries are made on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Once you have finished your product, you can reach out to us on WhatApp to return your bottle and get your deposit back. Enjoy a discount on your repeat order if you wish to refill the bottle. Your old bottle will be picked up for cleaning and the new bottle dropped off. You do not need to pay a deposit again.
Got any more questions? Check out our FAQs or chat with us on WhatsApp
This natural formula offers rich creamy lather with ultra-moisturising goat milk.
Clinically proven pea protein helps reducing frizz and fly-away hair, retains long-lasting moisturisation to the entire hair shaft. Jasmine purifies and adds exquisite shine for healthy, lustrous locks.
Suitable for all hair types(Straight, Wavy or Curly) Great for dry, damaged and frizzy hair
Quantity: 200 ml
Some of the major benefits are
- pH balanced, mild formulation cleanses the scalp and hair well
- Balance the extreme scalp conditions
- Keeps hair soft and manageable while increasing volume and shine.
- Goat milk helps soothe and improve eczema, psoriasis and other scalp conditions.
- Clinically proven Pea Protein provides extra moisture boost than any other moisturising shampoo.
- Less usage of the product so 1 bottle of shampoo lasts longer than an average commercial shampoo
- Certified Non-irritant to the skin and Dermatologically tested
In keeping with Vilvah's commitment, our hair cleansers contain NO harsh chemicals, NO synthetic fragrance, No mineral oils, No phthalates, NO silicones, NO parabens, NO Sulfates, NO DEA/MEA, NO PEGs and NO animal testing
Foam/Lather - Medium
pH - 6
100% Natural Scent. Sensuous floral and citrus aroma.
Kids Friendly - YES
We are happy to inform you that now our goat milk shampoo also has Anti-Dandruff active. So now you will not face the problem of dandruff. If you still face the same, we will suggest you to switch to Vilvah Herbal Shampoo.
2. Does your shampoo work well on the hard water? If no, what is the alternative?
Yes, it does. Our formulations are designed to work with both soft and hard water. Being natural formulation we will suggest you to add more water to get more lather instead of using more quantity of shampoo.
3. What is the transition period for your Shampoo?
If you are switching from non-natural shampoo to natural shampoo, it might take 3-4 shampooing to get adjusted with your hair type.
4. Will your Goatmilk Shampoo work on Chemically treated hair?
Yes, it’s a good product for the hair gone through hair straightening and heat procedure. Although for color treated hair we recommend to use Vilvah Herbal Shampoo.