Herbal Shampoo (Dandruff Control)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We are currently available in Mumbai only, your pin code will be verified during check out. Deliveries are made on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Once you have finished your product, you can reach out to us on WhatApp to return your bottle and get your deposit back. Enjoy a discount on your repeat order if you wish to refill the bottle. Your old bottle will be picked up for cleaning and the new bottle dropped off. You do not need to pay a deposit again.
Got any more questions? Check out our FAQs or chat with us on WhatsApp
No sulphates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Harsh chemicals
Vegan Friendly - Yes, All the ingredients are plant-derived.
Quantity: 200 ml
- pH balanced shampoo with Clinically proven actives to renew your scalp condition
- Works effectively on both dry and oily dandruff
- Effectively controls dandruff from 1st wash, Regular wash can even control the reoccurrence of dandruff. Continued usage is advised for stubborn dandruff.
- Colour Protection active helps in retaining the colour for colour treated hair.
Foam/Lather - Medium
Shelf Life: 2 years
Storage: Store at a cool dry place away from Sunlight
100% Natural Scent. Refreshing Citrus aroma with the tinge of tea tree.
*Certified Organic **Plant-derived
In keeping with Vilvah's commitment to creating products based on natural plant-derived ingredients, our hair cleansers contain NO harsh chemicals, NO synthetic fragrance, No mineral oils, No phthalates, NO silicones, NO parabens, NO Sulfates, NO DEA/MEA, NO PEGs and NO animal testing
Yes, We recommend this shampoo only for kids of above 5 years age.
2. I have been using your Herbal shampoo for 2 weeks now but still the flakes are visible on my scalp. Do I need to continue using the same or stop using it?
We will suggest you to continue using the shampoo, as the shampoo performs differently depending upon the severity of dandruff. Our shampoo is enriched with clinically proven – anti dandruff active which had been studied for reducing dandruff in 28 days time.
Many users have found this product really working on their dandruff, including itching and flaky scalp conditions.
3. I get tingling sensation whenever I apply your Herbal Shampoo. Is this normal?
Yes, this is normal. Some people feel the tingling sensation while the product is working on scalp. There is nothing to worry about it. Discontinue using it only if you feel it is adversely affecting to your hair – the sign of this could be excessive hair fall or itching and redness.
4. My hair feels very dry when I wash my hair twice with your shampoos and I see the oil remains when I wash my hair only once. What is the exact wash routine to be followed while washing my hair using your Shampoo?
Complete oil removal from hair is very important. And if you are heavily oiling your hair you might need to use the shampoo twice. Vilvah’s both the shampoos are made of natural cleansing and foaming agents, which develops more foam with water. Thus we suggest to use optimum quantity on wet hair and use more water to develop more lather instead of using more product. And you can follow the same in second round of shampooing to remove complete oil. We will suggest you to always use conditioners after use of shampoo. If you are having dry hair we will suggest you to start using Vilvah Cream Conditioner.